Friday, September 02, 2005

My Favortie Childhood Memories

I have been tagged by Sarah and Dianna so I decided I should do this!


My 5 Favorite Childhoos Memories

1. My Gramma calling me Dolly (she called all the girls this!)
2. Spending days and night at my Gramma's cottage on Silver Lake
3. Birthday parties with all my cousins there (my birthdays and theirs!)
4. Vacationing in Ocean City NJ (right on the beach!)
5. Starting my teddy bear collection (I still have it going!)

Now I am supposed to ask others to do the same.....
Karen and Julie you can give yours!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, September 02, 2005, Blogger Marce Infante said...

hi, my name is marcela, i loved this post and i think i'm going to copy paste that idea to my blog.
i'm from chile

 
At 7:59 PM, September 02, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

My mom collects teddy bears too...and bells are her thing..she has lose to 300 of them! Holy crap! LOL

 
At 11:38 PM, September 02, 2005, Blogger Karen said...

loved your answers !
I used to spend summers in atlantic city NJ.

I have been tagged 3 times on this now so I guess I better get something written here soon !

hugs,
Karen

 
At 7:17 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Ok Gonna post them now :)

Hugs

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home