Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bulldogs

I live with 4 bulldogs. My passion started 13 years ago when my hubby wanted one. We bought Cookie, she was an older dog and she looked liked a little Gramma! I feel in love, I had always been a dog person but this breed was just so sweet! Bulldogs love humans, they want to be with you and think they are a lap dog! Giving the average weight of about 50 pounds, you need a big lap! In 1995 we got Kelly, we flew her in from across the country when she was about 16 weeks old. I will never forget the day we picked her from the airport. When we arrived home we let her out of her little cage to investigate our back yard and she ran around like a little munchkin!!! We had rescued her from that experience of being in the cage under an airplane and that was it: Love at first sight!!! We presently have Macey her daughter and Lulu her granddaughter, but Kelly has crossed the rainbow bridge.
Bulldogs are lazy, they love to sleep and snore the day and night away!! In the evening if you are at my house, good luck in getting a seat!! Bulldogs heart makes up for their looks!!! I tell people if you can get passed their face you can fall in love with them, everyone says their face? What about the noises they make? Yes, bulldogs do make a lot of noise, they breath heavy in the heat, they snore and even are famous for farting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home