Friday, May 20, 2005

Farewell Vonzell!

Baby V!!!!! Oh my I was so sad this week when you had to leave!! I think you are one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! When you dress in the gowns, OMG!!! You look like a Goddess! Perfect weight, height, your cheek bones and smile!!! Every week I would say, if she doesn't make it to the end of AI, she could be a model for sure!!!

I was not sure of your singing ability in the beginning, it seemed you really struggled in the first few weeks. But right around the 3rd or 4th week.....you blossomed and sounded wonderful! Then after that you hit your stride and were just awesome!!!

You started out as fragile spring tulip
Strong enough to push through the ground
And the rest of the competition
You ended as a full blown tulip
Reaching for the sky!!!

Good Luck with EVERYTHING you do!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, May 20, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Beautiful post, Lisa! You are beautiful too! ;)

Hugs,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home