Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The President is Coming

Who the hell cares???? My city is all in a flurry.......getting ready for his arrival.

I do not care that he came here, all I cared about was, will they inturupt All My Children today? Erica and Jack said their wedding vows in Bocca Roton and I did not want to miss it!!!

I almost made a sign and was going to stand where his motorcade would pass I used Rosie as inspiration


WMD
=means=
Which Men Die
When Men Deceive
War Means Death
Woman & Men Dying
Bring Home Our Troops!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Lisa,
Ok, in my opinion, I'd DEFINITALLY make that sign and stand out there when the motorcade came by. Make sure you take a pic of it too, and post it on here...tell Rosie about it....bet you ten bucks she'll stop by here! ;)

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home