Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Weird

What is this I am feeling? I have a craving for what? You got to be kidding me, ok let me get this straight.... I am craving yogurt with fruit? What?? ME??? Craving yogurt with fruit?

Now this is one strange feeling, this I must have yogurt with fruit!!! I have always craved Krispy Kremes, pizza, chocolate or chicken wings, But Yogurt with fresh fruit, I may have to take my temperature.

Or better yet, get my ass out to the store and run with this one fast!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, June 22, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmy!
Wow...run with this one girl! Fresh fruit and yogurt is sooo good! Enjoy it!

Sarah

 
At 8:06 PM, June 22, 2005, Blogger maceydoo said...

I just got back from the store and bought some real goodies! Fruit yogurt and some fresh fruit to go along with each different kind! This is fun! I am seeing myself shrink before my eyes!
I feel great!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home