Monday, June 20, 2005

April

I visited my friend Terry in England in 2003. We met online in 1998 and she had come to the States in 2000. We became best friends as we are so much alike! So in 2002 she invited me to come to England, she wanted me to come and stay at her house, meet her family and see her country. Also I was able to meet some *Real* English Bulldogs!!!

I saved for a year and I was able to go, We had a blast!!!

I have not shown these pictures to many people because I thought I looked very fat!! But on this afternoon her little Momma girl April climbed up into my lap and I was talking with her sweetly, then she just started licking (kissing) my face and letting me know she trusted me, and knew I would not harm her pups. I was laughing so hard, the harder I laughed the more she persisted, all the while my friend is snapping pictures!! I didn't even know, but this was joyous time for me, I thought I'd share it with you all!

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

HAHAHA! What a sweet pooch! Love the pics!!! ;)

Love,
Sarah

 
At 2:26 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

I love dogs and cats.. well pretty much all furry things except scary things in tupperware in my fridge and my husbands tarantula.. but I digress.. I love those pics!! What a sweet puppy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home