Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Old Habits Die Hard

Well I was so proud of myself. I felt like I had seperated my parents in my owm mind. My father is a difficult man, he is pretty miserable most of the time. About 6 weeks ago he really hurt me and I like I always do, I didn't call him on it, just pulled myself away from him and limited my contact with him. In the past I would lump my mother in there too, even though she had not done or said anything to upset me. I thought I had it all worked out though, they are seperate people Lisa, she has not hurt you, don't pull away from her.....not until Sunday when I was talking on the phone with her did I realize that I have fallen back into my old ways.

OMG Lisa Where have you been? I haven't talked to you or seen you in , OMG I don't even know how long??? Can you bring the kids out on Monday to see me? I don't think I've seen Calla all summer?

So I went and brought my kids and flowers!!! Sorry Mom, remember who you are married too!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, September 07, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I think that if it weren't for my step mom, my father and I would be a lot closer...it's a shame what one rotten egg can do...

Love you bunches,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home