Thursday, October 06, 2005

Getting Ready

Well I ordered some new shoes today from Landsend. I need a pair of nice shoes in case I am hired to work in the flower shop or at the convention center. These look like they will be comfy, yet dressy enough to wear with slacks or even a skirt. I just tried to get a pic of them, but couldn't! I ordered them in black and they are a nice slip on leather.

I have just worn sneakers or my winter boots for work for three years now, so I need to start to get my things in order.

I was able to send my resume to the convention center today, the girls mailbox was full yesterday and it would not go through......which kept me puzzled for hours!!!!!

I know a few people who work at the convention center and have wanted to join them for awhile, I am glad an spot has opened up for me. I am hoping good things will come!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Best wishes to you, girl!

Love,
Sarah

 
At 11:01 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh GOOD LUCK! Sending out lots of positive vibes your way!!!

Keep us posted!

Hugs

Julie

 
At 3:23 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Margaret said...

good luck to you!!!

peace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home