Friday, October 21, 2005

My sister in law's mother died. This woman suffered with diabetes, lost her sight, and her leg. She slipped into a coma and faded away after she had told Anne, I am so tired, I can't do this anymore. I feel bad for her family, but Anne told me that her estranged brother really came through at this time and they are all now speaking and supporting one another.
The memorial service is tomorrow morning. I asked Rick if he could meet me at the church, I hope he can do it. I will go either way, I love Anne.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Oh, Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about this. I know hoe much it would mean to Anne for you and Rick to show up at the memorial services. Prayers are sent to her family for the comfort that they need at their time of bereavement.

Love you,
Sarah

 
At 1:31 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Karen said...

I am so sorry.
many hugs and for you and your family,
Karen

 
At 11:37 PM, October 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home