Friday, June 17, 2005

Robbed

You were old I was young
We talked and I flirted
You led and I followed
We kissed and I felt special
You knew but I didn't
We laid on the ground
But I said no
You pushed me down
But I said no
You laid on top of me
But I said no
You finished I faded
You left I showered

Are you a big man now?
Conquering a young girl?
Are you proud of stealing my innocence?
Robbing me of such preciousness

__________________________________

Yes I was raped, no I didn't tell

I was barely a teenager and felt I could not tell anyone, the tragedy of this is my life spiraled out of control for almost 20 years. I finally told my mother about 5 years ago- It shed some light on why things were the way they were in my life. Please talk to your kids, keep an open communication about sex with them. Please encourage opening up about things like this because they happen way to much in this country.

BTW, I typed up this poem and sent it off anonymously to the bastard! I had to wrestle with that for almost 30 years so I felt like I owed it to him!
Chew on this for awhile you prick!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

There are tons of cyber hugs coming yoru way, girl. You are loved!!!

Sarah

 
At 10:27 AM, June 20, 2005, Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

btdt... sending you hugs. Talking about it will be really good for you. Think you'll find you're not nearly as alone as you've felt. Sadly.

 
At 7:43 AM, June 22, 2005, Blogger maceydoo said...

Wanda,
I typed and sent it out snail mail to him.....sent one to his work and the place I thought he was living at. I would of liked to seen his face when he opened that up!
Thanks for your support!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home