Thursday, June 16, 2005

Bad Dream

I got up to go to work this morning, was farting around trying to get my bearings as it was almost 4am. I hear my little boy cry out, "Calla? Mamma? Anyone???"

I have a three bedroom house but it really is considered a two bedroom as you have to walk through my son's bedroom to get to my daughters, because of this many mornings they end up in Calla's double bed. Well it has been so hot that she has been sleeping downstairs in our play room on the couch.....so she never heard her brother's cry.

But I did, I was running to try and turn on the upstairs hall light as I knew he was out of his bed. I said Ricky, Ricky, what's wrong buddy? Bad dream? he said yes.....

"Go pee and then go into my room and get in bed with daddy, you'll be OK,"

Ok Mamma.

After I got back from work and went to wake him from school I asked him, what was your dream about? he said SPIDERS!!! Poor boy!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, June 16, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Poor kiddo! Spider dreams would not be that great for me either! Yikes! Glad it was just a bad dream though! ;)

Hope that your day is going well!
Sarah

 
At 2:05 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, I am familiar with the spider dreams. I bought a tarantula for my husband for his 26th birthday. Nightmares abound. It has been 2 weeks and I am still freaked out. The kid has my sympathies. Spiders are revolting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home