Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lucky Day

I was up at the Lake today, helping my sister get the living room painted. It is coming along very nicely!

So before I came home, I knew I needed to stop at the store and get some more lettuce and fruit. So I did my shopping and came home. Rick came in a little later and told me, we have satisfied our part of the mortgage agreement so our mortgage will be going down!!!! YEAH!!! We have been very strapped for money the past 8 months so this is a relief!!!

Then the phone rang and they asked for Rick, he was talking, mostly listening and then asked me, Honey did you go to Wegmans today? (Our local grocery store) I said, yeah I just came from there, well someone found your wallet!!!!!!! OMG! I started crying!!! I am such a looser, I didn't even know I had left it behind! It was in the little chair part where you put a small child and I pushed the stupid cart into the corral and went home!!!!!

The people were so nice, they said, We know where you live, we'll just bring it over to you!
I wanted to give them a reward but they refused...I said, someone was looking out for me today!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, June 15, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Wow...talk about having angels looking out for you today! I am SO glad that there are people still out there in the world that are honest and truthful. Lucky you!

Love,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home