Saturday, June 11, 2005

Bored Shitless

Man, no one is online, and I can't get ahold of any of my IRL friends!!!! It is raining and I am so freakin' bored!
Decided I could sit and type to myself and then in turn actually be typing to you!

My sister has bought a cottage! This is big news in my world becuase she is one of my best friends! So my best friend and her hubby bought a cottage. The location of it:

Now that is the big news!

My grandmother on my mom's side had a cottage on Silver Lake in Perry NY and I spent many, many years on the lake. There were woods that we ran in, swam and boated!! All my memeories of that place are wonderful! As I grow older I have noticed that alot of my memories from my youth are not that great! So I cherish the good ones, but I disgress......

Back to Silver Lake! They are fixing this cottage up and it is going to be gorgeous!! I went and painted ceilings and they are putting in a new kitchen and bathroom! I was up there yesterday and my sister is too funny! She is the kinda of person that looks at life like, You gotta just do it! That is what I love about her, her get up and go attidue! Well this place is going to fantastic and a chance to build those memories for our kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home