Saturday, June 11, 2005

Well, I am feeling much better! I am almost done with my meds and am getting my strength back. I have been doing well with my diet, now when I use the word diet I do not mean diet like, suffer, don't eat, and starve myself diet. I just mean my intake of food, my diet!
I have been eating lots of fruits and love my apple sauce! I am afraid to eat any red meat! I have had chicken on a salad, in fact I have been having a nice salad with chicken, and lots of goodies for lunch for about 7 or 8 days now. When it comes time for dinner, I am not hungry? Weird? But I am going with it!!
I have seen a change in my face and my clothes are fitting better, no-one has said Wow, have you lost weight? But I know I have! It's funny when you start to loose weight, you do want people to notice! I am very heavy so it will take alot more pounds to come off for people to notice! but that is OK, I am in this for the long haul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home