Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WHOOOO HOOOO!

OH my! I am so excited!!! My daughter and I went and got some new sneakers to start our walking program! She is overweight also and I told her, you will be transformed before you start 9th grade!!!! She is very excited! We went shopping together and I was showing her food labels and helping her understand, we do not have to starve, we have to make better choices with our food!!!

She graduated from middle school, she had alot of trouble adjusting to 6th and 7th grade with all the different teachers, keeping everything organized, BUT she pulled it together this year and did so awesome the whole year for 8th!!! OMG I have a 9th grader!!!???

I was so off the egde by the time I was in 9th grade, my daughter has a sassy mouth, but she is really a good kid!!! We are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate her graduation and I got her tiara! I snapped a a pic of her too!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, June 30, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

Happiness does not lie in a single digit dress size. I heard that ages ago and it just stuck with me. She is a beautiful girl. And you are a wonderful mother for encouraging her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home