Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Different Person......

OMG! I do feel like a different person! I did not realize how breaking up my sleep was effecting me. I am so glad I no longer am doing the papers.

I have the week off and have been seeing friends and family. My sister and I took 6 kids to see Wallace and Gromitt today! Cute flick! But I love the British and their humor!!!!

My husband just came home with 30 pounds of pork shoulder and we are going to make Italian Sausage. Port Wine and Cheese Holiday Sausage to be exact!!!!! We will celebrate Christmas with his side of the family on Friday the 30th. I will wrap the yummy treat in a white wrapper and I found the sweetest little garland (cheap!!) with matching ornaments to use as a name tag! He will also make Salciccia Toscano, which is a Tuscan style sausage that you put Prague Powder in it and we will hang it for 8 hours to cure before you refrigerate it.

I will take a picture of our little presents and post them soon!

5 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, December 28, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

That sausage sounds killer!!! Now I am hungry for sausage! LOL I am so glad to hear that things are working out so well for you!

Love ya,
Sarah

 
At 1:22 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Sounds like Life is GOOD right now :) Glad to hear it!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Nancy said...

Hey Lisa. Just checking in. Hope you are having a happy new year.

 
At 6:49 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisa!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY hot stuff!!! LOL
I hope that when you sing tonight that you sing " I like big butts and I can not lie" and shake your groove thing for me too! hahahaha!!!
I hope that your day is full of lots of laughter and " champagne kisses and caviar dreams!" LOL!!! Happy Birthday, Lisa!!!

Love you to pieces,
Sarah

 
At 7:18 PM, January 16, 2006, Blogger Karen said...

sounds wonderful !
happy belated everything :)
glad that things are going well and that you sound so happy and content--wonderful !
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home