Friday, November 25, 2005

eBay Craze!

OMG! It has happened to me before, I get consumed with auctions and buy, buy buy!!! I have been buying my son brand name clothes for cheap!!!!!!! He needs winter clothes desperately and I have been able to get him some very nice things!!! I knew I had it bad when one night I was talking to me computer, telling "lynnkids" OH no you don't, don't fuck with my auction!!!! Of course I won, there was no way I was letting some woman come in and win it!

I have a teddy bear Christmas Tree. I have been doing this for about 10 years now, collecting teddy bear ornaments every year. My mom made me a Christmas tree skirt with teddy bear fabric that I absolutley love!!! I found a company that I had never heard of before, Fitz and Floyd. The have the sweetest blown glass ornaments, and I have been able to get three so far at half price! Oh they are so beautiful and I can not wait to put up my tree this year!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Nancy said...

Shhh, don't be telling everybody where you get such great deals, or there won't e anymore! LOL

Glad you are enjoying shopping and you did get some sweet deals!

 
At 5:04 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I can not look at a teddy bear now without thinking of you! :) Are you using the " buy it now" functions? LOL It is not often that I actually bid on the auctions..I suppose that I do not have any patience! LOL

Glad to hear that you are doing so well!

Love,
Sarah

 
At 10:22 AM, November 27, 2005, Blogger Tadderedrose said...

Im so laughing at the EBAY thing. Im the same way. I buy and sell. I have a 8 month old what Ive gone bananas buying clothes for. Got some awsome things!! Have fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home