Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Uh OH!

As you know I've been sick for a time and now I am trying to catch up!

I got my son ready for school Monday and noticed his shorts had a small tear in them. He usually refuses to wear anything with a hole in them!!! Oh NO Mom I can NOT wear these- is what I thought for sure I would hear. But he put them on and off he went! So two hours later I get a call from the school nurse. "Ricky has a big hole in his shorts and needs new pants!"

Panic set in, I have no other shorts that is why he was wearing the ripped ones!!! Oh sure no problem I'll be there in a few!!! I hang up and go into investigation mode!!! Summer has come to Upstate NY and it got very warm fast!!! Where are that boys shorts??? I did find him a pair and he was so happy!
I snuck over to Wal-Mart today, my WM has just gone under a huge change and they made it into a megastore- These kinds of stores are not my friend! I hate how big they are , I hate how many people are always in there so to go at 8am was perfect for me!

I made out well, got him 6 different shorts and shirt outfits plus a new bathing suit. Now my little will not have to wear anything will any holes in it!!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, June 08, 2005, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Hey Lisa,
These things happen...I could tell worse stories about holes in my clothes...LOL
it sounds like you got a great deal at Wal Mart! I hope that you shopped for me too! LOL

Have a good one!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home