Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've been sitting here online for a bout an hour, sorting through my emails, visiting blogs, with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd in the background. All of a sudden I hear lots of kissing and smacking sounds, I look over and my boy is sitting with the "puppy" (Romeo will be three is a few weeks) and he is holding the dogs face in his hands and kissing him all over his smouched muzzle!!!!! The look on Romy's face was priceless!!! All sweet and loving accepting the love from his boy!

5 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Aren't pets just the best? Nothing beats puppy dog and kitty cat kisses! I love ya! :)

Love,
Sarah

 
At 2:29 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger tsduff said...

Just browsing... did you know you were one of the very first people to visit my blog when I first began? Haven't checked in at your place for a very long time. So sorry to hear about your Mom's illness - that must be awful.

Enjoyed reading your puppy post :-) Hang in there.

 
At 6:54 PM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Nancy said...

How cute the puppy kisses must have been!

I hope your mother is feeling better Lisa.

Hugs,
Nancy

 
At 10:28 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Dogs are the best ever!
Hope your mom is recovered!
love
dianna

 
At 8:07 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Lisa !
I hope that since your last post that your Mom is better.

sweet post about the puppy kisses :)

hope you are well.
hugs,
Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home