Saturday, February 18, 2006

On Monday the 13th my Mom had to go back into the hospital. Her lungs were filled with fluid and she had a horrible cough. They started intravenous antibiotics to help her heal from pneumonia and bronchitis. The killer was her primary doctor was out of town, and her cardiologist did not want to admit her under his care. So basically she had no doctor to ask questions, or get any help from. Finally a doctor at the hospital took her under his wing and would come up and visit her, answer any questions and fill out her chart. She was released on Friday and is feeling better. That poor woman has been through so much in the last few months, I feel so bad for her. I went and made her my turkey soup, made sure she had all her prescriptions filled and helped her around the house. She is so funny, she had alittle list of things she needed to get done, so I made sure all were finished before I went home. I feel like I have been going nonstop for months now........................................................................ We have a winter blues bash dinner tonight, buffet dinner, open bar with a DJ. I am so looking forward to just cutting loose, dancing and laughing with my friends. I have a new outfit that I bought at a store closing in Jan.......so that part is taken care of!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Oh no :( Mega prayers and hugs coming your way!
love
dianna

 
At 6:37 PM, February 20, 2006, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

You are really living the fun life now, girlie! :) I am so happy for you! More prayers to your mom..and dad! :)

Love you,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home