Friday, September 09, 2005

Don't' know how much more I can take
I have my house
I still have my job
My family is safe
We have milk in the fridge

Feeling guilty
at how horrible I feel
helpless
drained
numb
wanted to stop watching
decided I must to save myself
from entering the pit

Watching my story today
ABC broke in
Michael Brown removed
Resume Padded
More Lies

We are the only ones who can keep you safe
Bush and Cheney's campaign
Kerry can not do it
Scare tatics worked
More lies
More deceit
More bullshit

4 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, September 09, 2005, Blogger SassyFemme said...

We can only hope that so many who bought those scare tactic lies have now had their eyes opened, and things change with future elections.

 
At 6:37 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Don't watch it. I do not. Cannot. I did see two stories that made me smile. My husband blogged one: http://muwarriorsforever.blogspot.com/ I blogged one, too. :) There is good out there. but you have to look for it, which is sad. Renee

 
At 11:15 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Its awful all the way around :(
Hugs
Love
dianna

 
At 11:14 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Hugs! You're not a bad person for needing to take a step back every now and again. Your joy, safety and love do not take away from anyone elses.. they only serve to add more positive energy to the world we live in.

Hugs

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home